Westfield Auction Ring Review from Pasadena, California

6 of 11 Westfield Auction reviews

The ring I purchased was resized

They used a cheap yellow gold (if it is even gold).The upper part is white gold with diamonds.

It completely ruined the ring.

Makes it look cheap.I would NEVER have purchased it looking like this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #938192

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Westfield Auction? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 11 Westfield Auction reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 03 #1235746

I wrote the last review about how they resized my ring and after speaking to them. it turns out that since I needed a large ring size of 12, they had to reconstruct the ring and at their own expense, they added extra diamonds and a lot more gold which they paid for. It was really nice of them to go the extra mile for me but unfortunately the extra gold made the ring look a bit cheap. My daughter and I spent over $40,000 in other fine jewelry and we are thrilled with those items. We went to the Irvine auction and happy to get 2 more rings.***

0 0 Reply

Oct 23 #1230939

I wrote the last review about how they resized my ring and after speaking to them it turns out that since I needed a large ring size of 8.6 they had to reconstruct the ring and at their own expense they added extra diamonds and a lot more gold which they paid for . It was really nice of them to go the extra mile for me but unfortunately the extra gold made the ring look a bit cheap . My daughter and I spent over $40,000 in other fine jewelry and we are thrilled with those items . I'm going to their auction In Irvine on October 23rd and I can't wait to see what other goodies they have . I'm very happy with my ring we just had a miscommunication.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.